Just some colourful Icelandic words :)
Hope you enjoy it!
someone told me once that “blink blink” is cat for “I love you”
I’m sure this is total bullshit but i choose to believe it.
cats are hardcore man. instead of going, “i love you,” or whatever, they’re just like, “YOU ARE NEITHER MY ENEMY NOR MY PREY AND I THUS ALLOW YOU TO BE IN MY UNGUARDED PRESENCE.”
Detroit vs Tangier (1/?)
~~~BIG (_(_) GIVEAWAYYY~~~
I’m almost at 9000 followers (WOW cannot believe it…) so I am preemptively celebrating by doing this giveaway contest thing :o)
YOU (((yes you!))) COULD WIN the following from my shop :
- 5 x 2.25 inch buttons (1 confetti, 1 flower, 1 hand drawn, 1 sofa soft, 1 bricollage)
- 3 brooches (1 caterpillar, 1 flower, 1 pineapple)
- 2 cat flower barrettes
- 2 necklaces (1 mushroom, 1 hand painted wooden cross)
- 1 pair of mousey earrings
- 3 mini sticker packs (1 flowers, 1 doggie desserts, 1 fun pack)
- 11 ‘loose’ stickers (as seen in first photo)
+ extrassss (eggplant eraser, pretzel eraser i made, egg in pan thing, strawberry bead, pink paint poop, home made round crayon, paper scraps…
♥♥♥♥ lots ‘o stuff ♥♥♥♥
To enter please reblog post in full and have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win!!! (otherwise I will have to randomly pick another winner…)
OPEN WORLDWIDE BTW
The lucky one will be announced/contacted on the last day of August (31st)!
In the meantime ~~~ I have a new coupon code active right now for 20% off just use DREAMZINE until August 10th… On that day my shop will be closed while I attend Zine Dream in Toronto. After that AUGUSTSPECIAL coupon code will be activated for 10% off till this contest is over. :o)
♥ Thanks for reading!!! Thanks for following!!! ♥
this is the cutest and i will never get over it no matter how many times i see it
"Get the hell up.
You have not lost everything while you still have your life. "
YAY!!! I cannot believe it, but I have reached a phenomenal 50,000 followers (now 55,555)! That’s 49,500 more than I ever hoped to have, hehe, and to celebrate and say thank you for your unbelievable support, I want to give a little something back.
There will be three lucky winners who will each win one of these prizes…
The large Oh-Totoro (grey) plushie.
The medium Chu-Totoro (blue) plushie.
The small Chibi-Totoro (white) plushie.
All three of these plushies are genuine Japanese merchandise and feature the official “Approved by Studio Ghibli” sticker, so are very high quality! ^___^
HOW TO ENTER:
1. You must be following oh-totoro
- I will check this after making the draw and redraw if necessary.
2. You must reblog this post.
- Each reblog counts as an entry. You may reblog once per day.
3. You must be willing to give me your postal address.
- Well, this should be obvious.
4. A photo of each winner with their prize would be greatly appreciated so I can reblog it to oh-totoro, but this is not a requirement.
DATE OF DRAW:
Thursday 31st July 2014 (and will be announced a week later)
I will contact the three winners on this date and give them 48 hours to respond to my Ask. If I don’t receive a response, I will nudge up those who have responded and redraw the lowest prize. This will also be the case if Asks are not enabled. Make sure your Asks are enabled!
WHO CAN ENTER:
Anybody can enter. I will post to any country. So don’t miss out!
Good luck! x
"Lift me, human!"
"I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.”
— Charlie, “The Perks of Being a Wallflower "
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.